1/24/09 to 1/29/09 sick from chemo, too tired to type
Chemo sucks, no other way to put it. I've been tired, nausous, ect,ect. Almost through, Saturday is the last infusion. The Doctor told me that I can brush my teeth and shave again.
Oh, well, there goes that lovely scruff you were cultivating. Keep the goat, though, it looks good on you!
Ma Bush sends her love, she said when I come up next weekend I have to give you a big hug especially from her. Today's her birthday, by the way, she's... 52 for the twentieth time!
Oh, well, there goes that lovely scruff you were cultivating. Keep the goat, though, it looks good on you!
ReplyDeleteMa Bush sends her love, she said when I come up next weekend I have to give you a big hug especially from her. Today's her birthday, by the way, she's... 52 for the twentieth time!
bryan, thinking of you. hang in there! mary
ReplyDelete