Saturday, January 24, 2009

1/22/09 Kind of a slow day, or I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands

1/22/09,
well, not a lot happened today. I did talk to a lot of Doctors and got a rough idea of where we go from here. Tomorrow they are going to instal something called a Hickman Catheter. It goes into my chest so that I don't have to get stuck every time I have to get an injection of blood draw. I also wanted to comment on all the support Erin and I have gotten over the last few days. I have heard from so many people and everyone has been supportive. Scott B, Chris K, Don K, Julie F, Kyle, Chris P, Anthony and even my sisters Josh have called, and offered support and I want to say thank you very much. Email and Facebook has also allowed lots of people to give me some support. I do get the feeling that I am going to have enough time on my hands in the near future so that I can really get into the whole Facebook experience. I do feel kind of bad telling people that I haven't heard from in several years that I just got diagnosed with cancer. Oh well. I used the computer a lot today. Played a lot of Mahjong and solitare. Not much more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment