Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09, Home at last, Home at last, thank god almighty I am home at last

I am writting this in my own bed! My own bed, in my own house, surrounded by my stuff and the people who love me. I am not exactly in my bedroom, well kind of. My bedroom was not in the sameplace it was before I was in the hospital. But then again, if you go back far enough, this was my bedroom a couple years ago. Either way, I am home. THank you Thank you Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Brian,

    This is your cousins Rita and Rose. You must be so happy to be home. Take care of yourself and we hope to see you soon. We're off to Marwood Manor to see Mom, I'm sure you've heard of her troubles. She had a lot of dilaudid too and it knocked her right out! Get well soon!

    Rita and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan - All of the MI Case Managers asked that I send you a message that we are all thinking about you and your family. It is so good to hear that you are home with your wife and kids. We miss you at work and hope that your recovery goes well and quick. Take care - Wendy, Sara, Anita, Tom K, Tom S and Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, Glad to hear you are home even if it is only temporary. Sometimes children can cheer you up (and sometimes be annoying). I know this wil be a long haul for you, and we are keeping you in our prayers. Try to keep your sense of humour, I'm sure it will help. Take care. Love Tom & Isabel

    ReplyDelete