I spent most of the last month in the Hospital, and let me tell you, it's not the most fun place to be. It's kind of like a really shitty amusement park/resort. You get to order room service for every meal, but then again it's hospital food. You get to go on all sorts of neat rides, but these turn out to be things like CT and MRI scans. So instead of getting into something and spinning around and around, you get into something and it spins and spins around you, What fun! The other similarity is the constant noise. there are all sorts of beeps, sirens, yells, and running feet, only it's nurses running to get the old people back into their beds or to try and keep someone from taking the Big nap. That's about it, the rest of it pretty much sucks. The Nurses at Bronson Hospital though were all top notch. They made the stay there bearable, Thank You!
So I'm home again, after 9 more days. Hopefully for longer this time. In fact, my Doctor says that there's no reason that I should have to go back into the hospital. I am so glad to be home. I get to see Erin and the boys every day now. It was so much fun to just be able to play with them last night in the living room. I know that I can handle anything that gets thrown at me now. As long as I have my family and friends with me, and I know that I can come home! Thank you all!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment